Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On line debate, I versus Galloway

I versus the world's most corrupt man;Galloway

This is a serious of emails between me and the most corrupt man a live George Galloway, the British MP and one of the most ardent supports of Sadam. Please read it, and I hope that you will enjoy it.

The blue line is my email and the pink is his reply.

Dear Galloway
We would like to know if what Almada paper "Iraqi" has
published is true.Did you take bribes from the brutal
dictator Sadam Husein, Did you steal the
money of Iraqi.
If this is true then, you were like a slut who talks
about virtue.
He replied

No.
George Galloway MP
I wrought him back again:

Dear Mr. Galloway
You have to understand that we are friends of you.
We are here not to accuse you, but rather to defend
you.
Many argue that you have to sue Almada newspaper and
its management for
defamation, to clear your name.Thanks again for your
time and consideration.
Sincerely yours

He replied

see www.respectcoalition.org
and
www.guardianunlimited.co.uk

I wrought him

Dear Mr. Galloway

I salute your prompt response, as you once saluted
SADAM's bravery.
the question is why don't you sue ALMADA news
paper,this is an Iraqi news
paper, its not American or British, owned and managed
by Iraqis.
Iraqi maan," who is a victim of Sadam"
thanks

He replied

Under which Iraqi law, precisely, would it be possible
to sue Almada?

I wrought him again

Dear Mr. Galloway
In response to your question where to sue Almada?
Under the Iraqi law..Supporters and partners of the
brutal dictator are preparing their paper to defend
him, this include a French lawyer who is well known
for his sympathy with mass murderers, like the
dictator of Serbia, and Jordanians who are Sadam's
partners in massacring more than 3 million Iraqis,
they are all preparing them selves to defend him
.....in ..BAGHDAD...which means that Iraqi
jurisdiction still exists..
Sincerely yours

He replied "notice that he became so defensive"

Ahhh, so much for you being a supporter of mine!
Don't write back, your address is now blocked
GG

I wrought him from email with excite, since he blocked
my email

this is me again,

I thought that since you belong to one of the oldest
democracies in the world, you would appreciate
discussions.
But what to expect from one who was supporting a
dictator who's hands are stained with the blood of
more than 3 millions, more than 270 mass graves.
My dear Galloway, you and Saddam both belong to the
trash can of history.The shoes of the Iraqi people
will fall on your head, as it fall before on the head
of your master "Saddam".
Don't write me again, I don't want to hear from you or
any criminal .Your email is blocked
.


To read more about Galloway

http://society.guardian.co.uk/voluntary/story/0,,2098405,00.html
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/otherparties/story/0,,1694270,00.html
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article583823.ece
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4550859.stm
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-11-17-oil-for-food_x.htm

No comments: